"A Journey Towards Healing"
Milena Gordillo Psychotherapy
Online Therapy for Adults, and Teens in Washington
It's time to heal and create meaningful change.
Are you experiencing any of these issues?
- You're exhausted from feeling stuck and frustrated
- You have difficulty letting go of worries and traumatic experiences
- You're a people-pleaser and expressing your wants and needs is challenging
- You struggle with self-criticism and doubt
- You battle with regulating your emotions
- You experience stress, pain, muscle tension, and disconnection with your body
- You feel stuck in your past and don't know how to move on
- You experience racism, discrimination, or exclusion
Are you ready to begin your journey towards healing?
Teens and adults I assist need support with:
- Experiencing a lack of intimacy in current relationships
- Navigating life transitions
- Self-esteem, self-confidence, and self-acceptance
- Assertive communication and boundary setting
- Time management and organizational skills
- Managing stress and anxiety related to work or school
- Exploration of identity
- Racial and religious trauma
- Stressful relationships with parents, relatives, caregivers, or peers
- Navigating romantic, social relationships or bullying
I'm here to help you
Milena Gordillo, MSW, LSWAIC
Hi, I'm Milena (She, Her, Hers)
Are you ready to begin your healing journey? Therapy is a great approach to achieving your goals. Whether you are looking to move on from your past, feel at peace with the present moment, or stop overthinking about the future, I'm here to walk with you along the way!
I am committed to creating a trusted space for you to uncover the skills that you need to thrive. I am passionate about holding space for individuals with different backgrounds, especially those who come from marginalized communities.
As a humanistic therapist, I want to help you overcome feelings of fear, anxiety, depression, stress, and limiting beliefs. We will explore the root of the problems that you are encountering through supportive guidance and collaboration.
My approach is systematic and relational-cultural, meaning that I identify how your environment affects your interpersonal relationships and yourself. I focus on your strengths, current resources, values, and principles. I use EMDR, and evidenced-based cognitive behavioral therapy techniques to help clients gain awareness of their thoughts, feelings, and behavior patterns. Also, I incorporate mind-body-spirit interventions such as mindfulness, tapping, and breathing exercises.
"I cannot stand the words 'Get over it'.
All of us are under such pressure to put our problems in the past tense. Slow down. Don't allow others to hurry your healing. It is a process, one that may take years, occasionally, even a lifetime - and that's OK."
- Beau Taplin
Find the support you need
How to get started
A therapeutic relationship requires trust, a connection that nurtures safety and authenticity. I provide 15- min free consultation to help you to decide if I'm the right therapist for you.
If you are ready to get the support you need; schedule your free 15-min consultation here.
If you are a parent, looking for help for your teen contact me to schedule 15-min consultation here.
Begin your journey towards healing
My practice is online. We will meet through a secure video platform to complete the initial mental health assessment. All you need is a space where you feel comfortable, a stable connection to Internet, and your computer tablet or smartphone. The initial mental health assessment is 60 min.
After the initial mental health assessment, we will work together to develop a treatment plan based on your goals. We will discuss which intervention is right for you. Our follow-up session will take place weekly for 53 minutes.
Therapy is a space to identify perceptions, behaviors, and beliefs that are harmful to you. My goal is to help you to explore new skills that allow you to thrive and create a meaningful change.